Bug's Mugs

Bug's Mugs
My Dragonfly

Welcome to Bug's Mugs

Hello and welcome to Bug's Mugs. My name is June and my nickname was always "June Bug", I love photography - hence the name of my blog- "Bug's Mugs" I hope you enjoy my "mug" shots of all varieties. I especially love to take pictures of flowers, butterflies, and churches. I also love to photograph all kinds of nature. So relax, look around and I hope you enjoy my perspective of this beautiful world of God's creation through my camera lens. Feel free to comment on any of my photos.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hello












Welcome to my blog! I am going to attempt to put up some of my pictures and let you look at your leisure. As I have stated previously, I do not attempt to claim that I am a photographer, but I do enjoy taking pictures. One of my favorite things to photograph is churches, which I am posting several here now. I hope you enjoy them! The first picture is Tabor Baptist Church, Tignall, Georgia. The Second picture is an old abandoned church in Quincy, Kansas, The Third picture is Coddle Creek Presbyterian Church near Davidson, NC. The Fourth picture is Blue Rock Baptist Church in Micaville, NC.

No comments:

Post a Comment